Berkeley Heights Huaxia Chinese School (BHHXCS) is located at Columbia Middle School, opens to all residents in the neighborhood. BHHXCS is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, a community oriented, cultural educational institute. Registration for the 2019-2020 school year is open.
1. One account per family
Early Bird saving of $50 Registration Fee by 6/8
Please finish all change of registration request before end of class on 9/21, please have the Change Registration Form printed out in advance, fill out and submit to the school admin in the Cafeteria. After 9/21 but before 9/28 (️9/28 school closed for Jewish holiday weekend, email change of registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org) there will only be a 50% tuition refund, and $20 will be deducted from the refund. ️In addition, there will be no refund of registration fee, administration fee, and book fee. There will be NO refunds after 9/28. The school will be starting to distribute refund checks on 10/12 only if you have submitted the aforementioned form before 9/28. In-person pick up (or by your authorized/alternate pick-up person) only, unless you will be moved out of town.
To honor your registration, Do make sure you mail the copy of your registration summary (MUST BE SIGNED!) with check payable to BH Huaxia to 364 Springfield Ave #539, Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922, failure to do in two weeks so will void your registration.
3. All popular Cultural classes to be offered:
4. We are located at Columbia Middle School, school opens on Saturdays (1:30pm - 5pm) during school year of BH Public Schools.
Latest Articles 最新消息
- 2019-2020 Registration
- 2019 Chinese New Year Celebrations
- Contact Us
- 2018 Huaxia Debate 华夏辩论赛
- 2018-2019 Parent Duty Deposit 家长值班押金
- Donate to our school 如何向我校捐赠?
- Shop through Amazon Smile to support our school
- NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATORY POLICY AS TO STUDENTS
- High School Volunteers 伯克利华夏中文学校高中生义工招聘公告
- High School Students Volunteer Recruitment
- School Leadership
- School Board of Directors