Berkeley Heights Huaxia Chinese School (BHHXCS) is located at Berkeley Heights, opens to all residents in the neighborhood. BHHXCS is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, a community oriented, cultural educational institute. Early Bird Registration for the 2020-2021 school year extended to Friday, 7/31
* To help parents deal with the uncertainty and ease the concerns might be caused by COVID-19 possibly into new school year, our school will stay online during the Fall semester while school closely monitor the situation for the next Spring, any Cultural/Enrichment classes that can't be offered online are eligible for prorated refund/credit.
IMPORTANT: Please refer to
1. One account per family
Early Bird saving of $50 Registration Fee by July 6 $50 discount honored for all families, no expiration date for peace of mind!
To honor your registration, Do make sure you exactly follow the above-mentioned Registration Guidelines, pay tuition balance by
3. All popular Cultural classes to be offered (全部小班制教学, 位置有限! Small class size, 4-6 kids only!):
The Course Schedule will be finalized in late August according to the the enrollment of the classes.
4. School opens ONLINE on Saturdays (1:30pm - 5pm) during school year of BH Public Schools.
Simply click on the logo above to enter Amazon.com and a percentage of any resulting purchases will be returned to the Berkeley Heights Huaxia Chinese School. What a better way to support our school while shopping for your everyday purchases without spending any extra money!
For People Who Don't Understand Chinese! Please Click Here For School Class Information and Registration Process
Latest Articles 最新消息
- 2020-2021 Registration 新学年注册公告
- 2019 Chinese New Year Celebrations
- Contact Us
- 2018 Huaxia Debate 华夏辩论赛
- Parent Duty Deposit 家长值班押金
- Donate to our school 如何向我校捐赠?
- Shop through Amazon Smile to support our school
- NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATORY POLICY AS TO STUDENTS
- High School Volunteers 伯克利华夏中文学校高中生义工招聘公告
- High School Students Volunteer Recruitment
- School Leadership
- School Board of Directors